If you’re using CTS Online to manage your BCMS cattle records but don’t currently have any cattle recording software, the Orchid Free CTS Cattle Software is a free program that will help you display, sort and print details of the cattle currently on your holding.
The program is free to install and offers you the following benefits:
- No spreadsheet program required – your CTS “cattle on holding” file is presented in an easy-to-view grid format
- Calculates animal ages in months and shows number of days on holding
- Animal headage counts grouped by sex and age
- Filter and sort animals
- Print a hard copy worksheet report of selected animals
- Export records in Microsoft Excel workbook format (.xls)
Once you have installed the program, all you need is your current CTS Online “Cattle on Holding” data file. Have a look at the online help file or watch the screen movie below to learn more.
Cattle on holding data from CTS Online
The Orchid Free CTS Cattle Software is suitable for computer novices as well as more experienced computer users. If you are using CTS Online to manage your BCMS cattle records, the Orchid Free CTS Cattle Viewer is a useful tool to help you work with your “cattle on holding” data. This data can be downloaded easily as a “CSV” text file.